WINDGLAZ performs engineering studies in the field of offshore and floating wind energy.
With 12 years of experience in this field, we offer services ranging from load case definition to coupled simulation calculation through the design of floating structures for offshore floating wind farms. Mooring systems analysis and Hydrodynamic studies are also part of our capabilities.
Floating or fixed foundation designer, Wind turbine manufacturer, Utility operator, do not hesitate to contact us to tell us more about your project. We will be able to understand your requirements and contribute to your project’s achievement.
WINDGLAZ has capabilities in the following areas:
- Hydrodynamics : Sea states modelling and their associated loadings
- Aerodynamics : Turbulent wind modeling, loadings on blades components.
- Structure : System modal analysis
- Time domain analysis : Foundation sea keeping, Turbine control as a function of wind regime, Behavior optimisation
- Load assessment for fatigue and extreme events
Specialized Industry software and in-house software are available to meet the sector requirements. These are supported by performant calculation capabilities.
Our project references
Projects we are involved in cover a large field
Fecamp Offshore wind farm
- Foundation loads calculation
- Coupled simulations
- Full Design load case table
- Basic design / Detailed design
- Certification methodology and documentation
Floating solar plant
- Floater and connexions fatigue assessment
- Sensitivity sutides
- Wind loads modeling
some key FIGURES
Years of experience
in-house equivalent turbine models
hours coupled simulation
they trust us
As an actor in renewable energy, we collaborate with the main stakeholders in this field :
New technology developers,
Floating or fixed foundation designer, Wind turbine manufacturer, Utility operator, do not hesitate to contact us to tell us more about your project. We will be able to understand your requirements and help for your project’s achievement.